Thursday, January 17, 2013

"Sweet girl"


Hi:)
This is my very first blog post here at the Blue Fern Studios blog.
I am so proud to work with so many talented girls. 
I  hope you like my work, 
and that you get some inspiration to use this wonderful chipboard.



My name is Vibeke Harila. I am 38 years old, and I live here in Norway.
I live together with my handsome man, my 2 lovely girls – and we also have 2 cats.

I started scrapbooking in 2007, when I got my youngest girl. 

My style is very different. I LOVE painting on my layouts. But next time I maybe make some vintage layouts 
– or shabby;) I also do some art journals and cards. But mostly layouts. 
I am working a lot with details, and try to do something new every time.

I have been on different designteam, 
but today I am a proud designteam member over at Lilo in Mollys Scrapbooking.

When I  first look at the designteam call over at Blue Fern Studios I got so happy. 
This was so ME.  
I am so proud to be a part of this team. 
So talented girls – and the products are beautiful.

You can visit me blog here: http://vibekescrapperogskryter.blogspot.no/


Today I want to show you a layout I have maked of my sweet girl.
Enjoy:)



For this layout I have used the beautiful Blue Fern Frame. 
This is so special and lovely. And big :) 

I have also used one piece of  the Ornate Medallions.

I love the way this chipboard looks.
First I took some white paint. Then I painted over it with the brown Dylusions spray.
So great looking!!:) Some stamping - and covered it all with Dimensional Magic Lakk.

You can see that a little bit of the frame is pink. This is pink embossing.





Ornate Medallions 074462


Blue Fern Frame 074325


Thank you so much for looking. I hope you liked my work.

I wish you a happy day:)

7 comments:

  1. I love your layout Vibeke. It is so full of your gorgeous trademark style. The painted and stamped frame looks awesome. I must say that the Blue Fern chippies are among the most beautiful I have seen! .-)Thanks for sharing your inspiration and creativity with us.xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous layout, and I love how what you did with the frame. Truly a stunning piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is so warm and inviting and gorgeous. I am totally imspired. You've left me wanting more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vibeke, I love what you've done with Blue Fern Chipboard! You have lifted it off the page which gives it a wonderful look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Bente, I love that I can pick your page out of a crowd- just awesome! There's such a vintage, textured, "homey" feel to your projects- I love them all! The treatment you've applied to the frame is amazing...well done~!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the passion that comes through your work! Awesome chippie treatment and thanks for those great close ups.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can sure pick out your fabulous work anywhere! chock-a-block with gorgeous layers and detail, love roaming my eyes over your page and discovering wonderful treasures everywhere. KLEM

    ReplyDelete