Sunday, January 26, 2014

2 projects by Yuko


Hi everyone!  my first post with Blue Fern Studios !
 I am so honoured and delighted to be join this team.


  My name is  Yuko Tanaka and I live in Japan.
   I live with my husband and a beautiful daughter.
   After I got married in 2006,I started sorted our wedding photos and organizing
   so that I could start “scrapbooking” in 2007.
    I gave birth to the daughter of the wish to 2012. 
    Now   I  eager in leaving the growth of the dearest daughter 

Please visit my blog!    My blog "with colors"

Here is my first project.

<A Moment in Time>

I use BFS chipboard"A Moment in Time""Tatterd Diamond Bits"

I liked very impressive is this chip boards of large characters.

After acrylics paints colored, the liquid pearl was applied partially and, 
finally lame was attached. 



    I colored "Nature Spring "   to image autumn, and to look like "dead leaf"

<Memories> 

It is the photograph which my daughter photographed in a dress on a 2nd birthday

BFS chipboard "Garden Gate"is very beautiful!
This was very aroused my imagination!!!


                 



I used  "Petite Boutique Frames".
I colored this frame with gesso, ceramic stucco.


BFS chipboard "Veranda Cage "
This is easy-to-use in just right size.

You can see more of my work close-ups 
 on my blog at  http://wihtcolors.blogspot.com/

See  You :)

 YUKO

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful projects! I especially like the second one! The chip pieces are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a true artist. I have been a fan of your work for awhile. I am glad to see you with BFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what amazing layouts. The first one is absolutely stunning with the ring of gorgeous images and such glorious colours - beautiful!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete