Tuesday, January 14, 2014

3 Feminine projects by Evgenia Petzer

Hello wonderful scrappy friends! its Evgenia Petzer with you today, its my first post over Blue Fern Studios blog and i am so excited to join this amaizng team of ladies. I really love chipboard and the BFS designs are so close to my feminine style.

I will start by introducing myself: I am 29 years old, born and raised in Russia, but now we live in sunny South Africa, thats the native country of my husband. We have a 5 year old son and another boy we are expecting in about 2 months time. We also have a cute little yorkie and a ginger cat. I have been so lucky to design for some great manufacturers and to give lots of scrapbooking classes in Russia and here in South Africa.


I will start today with a handmade notebook/journal in a fabric cover. I love this tiffany shade of aqua now...
BFS Products used: Symphony border, Vintage Locks

Both of chipboards used here i covered with craft acrylic paint and on the symphony border i applied glossy accent afterwords, it hepls to "melt" these two colors together.

The pages inside are handdied in some tea and coffee for more vintage look.

Next is the shabby chic card:

BFS products used: Grande Cages, Leafy page accents

Both of chipboard pieces are embossed with a Zing powder, and the cage is sprinkled in between with microbeads


my parents will have soon their 30th wedding anniversary and I amde this card for them
BFS products used: Symphony corners medium, Leafy page accents

Both of the chipboards I embossed with Zing powders, mixing 2 colors on each chipboard piece.



Thank you so much for your visit! Hope you enjoyed my projects:)


9 comments: