Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A layout and a tag with Camilla

Hi everybody! I am Camilla Ekman and I am so happy to be a returning design team member here at Blue Fern Studios! Yay! And guess what...I have some new Blue Fern Studios projects to share. 

First I have made a baby layout using two of the Spring Branch and one of the Grande Cages. These chipboards I have painted with white gesso and then stamped with embossing ink and then added golden embossing powder.


This is what the chipboards look like close up:



My second project is a small tag to give away. For my tag I have used the True Love title from the 2 Hearts Set, a heart from the Heart Set and two Ornate Medallions. The heart and the title are just painted in white gesso and I have added a few pearls to the heart. The Ornate Medallions are painted in white and then stamped on with black ink and covered with glossy accents.


Make sure to check back the day after tomorrow to get some more inspiration from the design team!

Camilla

5 comments: