Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January Sketch Challenge!!

Well, folks- here it is:
 Our very first sketch challenge of the brand NEW year! We're kicking it off with our NEW Design Team- and we just know you will be blown away by their incredible examples. Perhaps you will want to dive right in and play along? We sure hope so ;)!

Here is January's breathtaking sketch, designed by Michele Singh:


And hold on to your seats- we've got some inspiration coming your way! 

Keren Tamir

Joyce Lawrence

Marie-Josee Hamel

Yuko Tanaka

Camilla Ekman

Jackie Clark

Jelissa Mei

Lisa Griffith

Rae Moses

And we have a brand NEW batch of goodies for you too- including some of our NEWEST designs, hot off the press! Take a look at what one lucky randomly drawn winning participant will win from this month's sketch challenge:


In addition to our prize winner, we will also select a Top 3 to feature in our winner post!
 
We have just a few simple rules to follow if you would like to participate in our sketch challenge:
1.) Feel free to interpret the sketch as you please by means of taking it as-is or flipping/turning/mirroring it to suit your needs! **Please note that you can do whatever type of project you please- a layout, card, tag, canvas, altered item- whatever suits your mood and style! We would love to see the different ways our sketch can be used.**

2.) You must use at least one piece of Blue Fern Studios chipboard- but you do not need to use the pieces featured in the sketch! You can find the store nearest you HERE. {Do not use any other brand of chipboard on your project please!}

3.) Upload your project using the Inlinkz tool below by midnight EST on January 31st, 2014.
We look forward to your entries!

11 comments:

  1. Stunning LO by the DT !!!

    I hope I'll abble to play along with you, it's amazing !!!

    I love....

    Hugs from France

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous projects, ladies!! That sketch is outstanding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only do I love the sketch (as always) but the samples by the new DT are AMAZING! Each and every creation is unique, beautiful, and such perfect inspiration. Beautiful work ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,love all the layouts you ladies did a gorgeous job,tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning both the sketches and inspiration projects!! LOVE IT! So inspirational! :)
    Too bad I don't have any of these chipboard in my stash...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning DT work, thank you for the inspiration, I would love to join your challenges, I have only just started scrapbooking and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just added my entry but have just read that you need to use a Blue Fern chipboard on it, I haven't got any but will definitely buy some now I know, (sorry)
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have now received my Blue Fern Chipboard pieces and have made a new scrap page layout so I hope it's alright for me to add another page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it is :) So glad to have you playing along with us, Teresa!

      Delete
  9. wow these are stunning, cant wait to give this a go.

    ReplyDelete