Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My first post by Lisa Griffith

Hello Blue Fern Studio fans! 

My name is Lisa Griffith and I am so excited to share my first projects 
as a Blue Fern Studio Design Team member!  
I am already loving being part of this adventure.....


I live in the US with my wonderful hubby of 13 years and my 7 year old son, Liam. I started scrap booking when my son was born and I have been doing it on and off ever since. Last spring I rearranged the furniture in our house and carved out a small studio for myself....and the addiction was born! (LOL) I am a working mum and with all the chaos of school, work, sports, music lessons etc, paper crafting is my little retreat where I can have some time to just relax and create. My style is very girly with lots of flowers and gems but very also "grungy" and distressed with lots of inks and paints. I love antique hunting and I am always looking for vintage ephemera like old book pages or bits of lace that I can incorporate into my layouts. I enjoy looking at all the crafty blogs out there for inspiration, and I would love it if you would visit me! You can find me at www.thepaperattic.blogspot.com


My first layout is a photo of my grandma...



I absolutely love Blue Fern Studios panels, this one is called Quatrefoil Panel which I embossed in white and then misted and stamped. I have also used a piece of Bohemian Flowers.




My next layout is a wintery page....



Here I used the Shabby Flakes and the Tattered Diamond Bits which I embossed in white and silver and then colored with mist and sprinkled with white glitter. 





Thanks so much to Blue Fern Studios for having me...
Lisa xo

11 comments:

  1. These are absolutely darling Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lisa, two very special layouts in your beautiful style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! both beautiful layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layouts! Your style and Blue Fern seem like a match made in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, your pages are outstanding!!! So soft and perfectly composed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous work - tried to go to your blog page but the link is not working.
    Thank you - looking forward to getting to know you better - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa, your pages are simply gorgeous!! The colors and blending of textures is just incredible!!

    ReplyDelete