Tuesday, February 25, 2014

3 Times Color and media


Hi, Olga here! I love Chipboards in mixed Media. You can use them in many ways.  I like to use them as main elements. Here I use  Memory frames, This is my Life and "CLICK" from Picture Perfect, as black accents. And Blue fern Bits  as red accents. WIth multicoulor background i have nice looking canvas .






 This is my life i covered with UTEE and get this amazing gloss effect!!





 If you like colors all around You page this one should interest you . I use Circle Groups  first as mask for my background, then as element of my composition. I use also "leftovers" from this chipboard.  I added some Widgetworks and Boys will be Boys element.




If you are curious how exactly i did it i made Step by Step Video with this boyish work





And again chipboard as accents. I had amazing vintage style photos of Young Lady with red accent. I Made vintage style work with red shiny chipboard accents.  I use Winter Page Dangles and Heart set. To add title to my work i use Delightful from  The Optimist Word Set





3 comments: