Thursday, January 29, 2015

My First DT Projects - Galina Sazonova.

Hello!
I am pleased to welcome you on BFS blog and to share my first projects as  an designer Blue Fern Studios.
And a little bit about myself )...
My name is Galina and I'm 46 years old. I come from Belarus, 
but now live with my family in Moscow. I am a happy wife and mother of two children, 5 year old boy and 21 year old girl) My profession - Landscape designer, but not so long ago I discovered scrapbooking and he soon became a part of my life!

I get my inspiration from different things and events, as well as
from people and emotions. I really love life, therefore I create a lot of layers and colours in my
projects .) I like the different styles and the opportunity to try something new.
Hope you enjoy my creations!
Welcome to my blog:

Canvas "Angel Eyes"
Here is the first one of my projects for this month. This nostalgic canvas about my childhood. Little girl with sad eyes in the photo - it's me) ....
More details:



Blue Fern Studios products used:
  • Chipboard - Textures - Checker Bits
  • Chipboard - Words - Spiritually Speaking

Layout "Birdie"
My second project was created on the basis of the January sketch. In the photo I'm in my new small hat birdie.)
And more details:


Blue Fern Studios products used:
  • Paper - Sanctuary -  Bountiful
  • Paper - Montage - Society, Wisdom
  • Chipboard - Textures - Tattered Diamond Bits
  • Chipboard - Words - The Optimist Word Set

Project "Angel on duty"
And at last my third project - gift wrapping based of kraft .

More details:


Blue Fern Studios products used:
  • Chipboard - Textures - Ornate Heart
  • Chipboard - Words - Spiritually Speaking
I wish you a creative mood and good day!)
Galina.)

6 comments:

  1. потрясающе! благородно и изыскано! прекрасно и вдохновляюще!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Галочка, восторг и восхищение! Чувствуется, как тебя это новое дизайнерство окрылило!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Жанна, спасибо!) Отличный чипборд, отличная команда - почему бы не вырасти крыльям?))

      Delete