Monday, February 23, 2015

February projects by Galina Sazonova.


Hello, friends!
I'm happy to be here today and to show you my new projects created with a stunning collection of "Love Story".
Gift box.
I love the bright colors of this collection, and I decided to cut out the floral images and create their own love story.)

I also use chipboard for my flower composition.



Blue Fern Studios products used:

  • Paper - Love Story - Concert
  • Paper - Love Story - Amazing Heart
  • Paper - Love Story - sweet song
  • Paper - Love Story - true harmony
  • Сhipboard - Lovebirds Set
  • Сhipboard - Organic Vine
  • Mini-album "Bliss".
    The second project - a mini-album created from paper collections "Montage", "Ombre Dreams" and stamps from the collection of "Love Story"
    Album about my antique dolls, paper and stamps so perfectly coincided with his theme ..



    Let's look at the details of the pages ...
    1.

    2.

    3.

    4.


    5.

    6.

    7.

    Such is the sweet mini-album with
    Blue Fern Studios).
    Blue Fern Studios products used:
    • Paper  - Montage - Calling Cards, Fairyland, Society, Wisdom
    • Paper - Ombre Dreams - Ginger's Dream, Susan's Dream
    • Stamp - Forever Stamp
    • Stamp - Love Story: Stamp 1
    • Stamp - Love Story: Stamp 2
    Thanks for watching and have a nice day!)

    3 comments:

    1. Галя, просто потрясающие работы! Завораживают!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Wow - two wonderful and beautiful projects. I really love the awesome mini album.

      ReplyDelete