Monday, March 13, 2017

A Spring Parade Layout by Kris Berc

Hello, everyone!  The beautiful new Spring Parade collection inspired me to create another Easter layout.  The colors in this collection are just so pretty! I hope you will consider getting some for yourself.

I chose the Spring Parade - Sunday Best paper for this layout.  I love the floral spray at the top and the cute little bunny on the bottom! To create my background, I used a few different colors of sprays, a stamp from the Forever stamp set, and the Tattered Harlequin stamp.


I embossed the Floral Clock and Cute chipboard pieces with Oatmeal embossing powder.  This color is wonderful!




I used several flowers to embellish my layout: Chesterville Blooms, Soft Blossoms, Spring Peony and Berries, Spring Florals, and a few others from my stash.




Blue Fern Studios products used:

Paper
Spring Parade - Sunday Best
Spring Parade - May Vignettes

Chipboard
Cute, Sweet, Sassy
Floral Clock

Embossing Powder
Oatmeal

Stamps
Forever
Tattered Harlequin

Flowers
Chesterville Blooms
Soft Blossoms
Spring Peony and Berries
Spring Florals



2 comments: