Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Everyday Moments with our Blue Fern Fan of the Month

We are back today with our weekly project from our Blue Fern Fan of the Month, Edith Coultier.
She has done an amazing job so far this month, and you are sure to gain some inspiration
 from this week's layout.  I will turn it over to Edith:

Today I decided to use the beautiful collection "Mémoires" to make my layout.  
These papers are perfect to give a touch of romanticism to my creation.


I used a texture paste to do my background with watercolor point.  
Also, I embossed my title with Melon embossing powder.


Beautiful flowers, glass beads, glitter, butterflies and magnificent flairs to finish this layout in beauty. 

Papers:
Mémoires – Autumn Biography
Mémoires – Grand Sequel

Chipboard:
Everyday Moments
Rock Wall Bits

Flowers:
Spring Lilies
Courtship Roses
Chesterville Blooms

Embossing powder:
Melon

Stamp:
Tattered Newsprint

2 comments: