Thursday, March 9, 2017

March Inspirations by Catherine Giguère

Hello Blue Fern Studios Fans! Here's my turn to share my March projects with you. This month, I had the chance to work with the brand new Spring Parade collection. I did two layouts with it. I love the pastel colors of it and I hope you'll like it too!

'Sparkles'


For this layout, I used 'Hushed' paper from the BFS Tranquility collection. I did a very textured background with stencil, modeling paste, BFS Serendipity Stamp, microbeads, beads and flakes.


I embossed my BFS chipboards 'Folkart Frame' and 'Classic Ornaments' with the BFS embossing powder 'Garnet'. I glued the 'Folkart Frame' on my picture and I cuted in halfs the 'Classic Ornaments' and put them under my picture to make dimension.


I embossed my title 'Sparkles' with BFS 'Nutmeg' embossing powder.


 Blue Fern Studios products used:

Papers
Tranquility 'Hushed'
Tranquility 'Calling Cards'

Chipboards
Folkart Frame
Classic Ornament
Winter Titles

Stamp
Serendipity Medley

Embossing Powder
BFS Imagine Ink 'Garnet'
BFS Imagine Ink 'Nutmeg'

Flowers
Attic Charm Glitter Roses
Harvest Lilies
Late Winter Lilies


'Capture the Moment' 


For my second layout, I used the paper 'Sunday Best' from the new BFS Spring Parade collection. I used modeling paste, stencil, yellow ink (it's my favorite color on aqua) and the BFS stamps 'Sentiments of love', 'Vintage Phrases' and 'Tattered Newsprint' to do my background. 





I embossed the BFS chipboards 'Swirly Circle' and 'Ginger Poppies' with BFS 'Oatmeal' embossing powder. 


I cut my chipboards 'Ginger Poppies' and put the pieces under my BFS flowers.




I embossed my title 'Capture the Moment' with BFS embossing powder 'Nutmeg' to make it stand out. 


 Blue Fern Studios products used:

Papers
Spring Parade 'Sunday Best'
Spring Parade 'Joyful'

Chipboards
Captured Words
Swirly Circle
Ginger Poppies

Stamps
Sentiment of Love
Tattered Newsprint
Vintage Phrases

Embossing Powder
BFS Imagine Ink 'Nutmeg'
BFS Imagine Ink 'Oatmeal'

Flowers
Chesterville Floral
Dark Tropic Lilies
Late Winter Lilies
Spring Peony and Berries
Tranquil Blooms

'Magnifique'


For my last layout this month, I used the paper 'Remembrance' from the Spring Parade collection. I love the softness of this pink!




I used modeling paste, stencil, pink and coral inks and BFS stamp 'Garden Frolic' to do my background. 


I embossed the BFS chipboards 'Garden Lattice Bits' and 'Rose Shield' with 'Pink Dust' BFS embossing powder


I embossed my title 'Magnifique' from the BFS chipboard kit 'French Adjectives 1' with the BFS 'Morning Sun' embossing powder. Then, I add many BFS flowers.

Blue Fern Studios products used:

Papers
Spring Parade 'Remembrance'
Spring Parade 'May Vignettes'

Chipboards
Rose Shield
French Adjectives 1
Garden Lattice Bits

Stamp
Garden Frolic

Embossing Powder
BFS Imagine Ink 'Pink Dust'
BFS Imagine Ink 'Morning Sun'

Flowers
Attic Charm Daisies
Chesterville Blooms
Chesterville Florals
Harvest Lilies


I hope you have found some inspiration. I wish you a nice crafty day!

Catherine Giguère


2 comments:

  1. Your work is absolutely magnificent, Catherine! I'm in love with everything you create.

    ReplyDelete