Tuesday, March 14, 2017

March Projects by Babi


Hi Everyone,

Today it's my turn to share with you my new projects with the gorgeous Spring Parade Collection.  

I used the Susie's Parade paper for my  first project, called "Gratitude".


I covered the Classic Bunnies and Garden Lattice chipboards with Snow Embossing Powder.



And finished my project with some flowers that I "fussy cut" from Joyful paper. I also used Spring Florals and Late Winter flowers. 



Blue Fern Studios Supplies:

Papers
Susie's Parade
 June 
 Joyful 

Chipboads: 
Classic Bunnies 
Garden Lattice

Flowers:
 Spring Florals 
 Late Winter

Embossing Powder: 
Snow
------------------------

For my second project I decided to create a " Magical Garden" layout. My daughter loves fairies and magical creatures and I think this collection is perfect for these kind of layout. 

I use the Remenbrance paper for the background. 



Then, I embossed the Bordeaux Layered Frame and Winter Titles with a mix of embossing powders: Coral, It's a Girl and Oatmeal. I wanted the chipboard to blend with the main paper and have some contrast. 


To create the garden I used dry moss, beads, resines, mini flowers and Spring Lillies flowers.



Blue Fern Studios Supplies:

Papers: 
Remenbrance

Chipboards: 
Bordeaux Layered Frame
 Winter Titles

Embossing Powder:
 Coral
It's a Girl 
 Oatmeal 

Flowers: 
Spring Lillies 

------------------

My last two projects are two spring cards also using the Spring Parade Collection.


I used Susie's Garden (front and back) to create  my first card. 



Then, fussy cut the bunnies from Spring Petites paper. The flowers are also  fussy cut from Joyful and Susie's Paper. 

Blue Fern Studios Supplies:

Papers
Susie's Parade
Spring Petites
 Joyful 


----------------

For my last card I used May Vignettes and June papers.  
I embossed the Lace Rounds chipboard with Antique Gold Embossing Powder to create the center piece. 



And for decorations I used stamp, flowers, leaves and a cute Bunny from Spring Petites paper.



Blue Fern Studios Supplies:

May Vignettes 
 June
 Spring Petites

Chipboad: 
Lace Rounds


Embossing Powder: 
Antique Golden
------------------------


I hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping by.
Babi

No comments:

Post a Comment