Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Plaisir (Pleasure) by Edith Cloutier

Hello Blue Fern Fans!  Today we welcome back our March Fan of the Month, Edith Cloutier.  You're going to love her second layout of the month.  The colors are beautiful and the photo is so darn cute.  Everything just comes together so well.

From Edith, describing her layout:


I used "George" paper from the new hottest collection, Chesterville, for my layout.  I added texture paste to emboss with Blue Fern Wheat Embossing Powder.  I used the same embossing powder on my title.


I ike to use some pieces of chipboard to add some dimension.  Flowers were perfect to decorate my creation.  On the final touch I used Merlot Glitter with glass beads and micro beads.





Paper:
Chesterville - George

Chipboard:
Boston Lattice
Turkish Bits
French Words

Flowers:
Attic Charm – Glitter Roses
Courtship Roses
Spring Lilies

Embossing Powder:
Wheat

Glitter:
Merlot

2 comments: