Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Seeing Stars by Edith Cloutier

It has been such a joy to have Edith Cloutier as our Blue Fern Fan of the Month.  It's easy to see from her enthusiasm that she really has a love for creating with Blue Fern products.  As we wrap up her time with us by showing off her fourth layout today, we want to give Edith a BIG THANK YOU from all of us!  We hope you will leave some love for Edith, too!  

Here is Edith to tell you all about her layout, "Seeing Stars"

I like to use Blue Fern Studios paper to make my layout's background because their beautiful patterns give a lot of style to my creations.  Their thickness is also perfect when using many mediums.  For this layout, I used the "Bretton" paper from the Chesterville collection.

As you may have noticed, I like to work with modeling paste with watercolor to do my background.  Also, I have a big crush for the "Tattered Newsprint" stamp.  I use it on practically all my layouts now.


I used the "Seeing Stars" chipboard with some embossing powder.  The Blue Fern glitter is perfect to add a special touch with micro beads and mica flakes.


And finally, no layout is complete without flowers!


Papers: Chesterville - Bretton

Chipboard:
Seeing Stars

Flowers:
Courtship Roses
Spring Lilies

Embossing powder:
Wheat

Glitter:
Pyrite

Stamp:
Tattered Newsprint

No comments:

Post a Comment