Tuesday, May 30, 2017

May Projects by Halyna Protsenko

Hello Blue Fern Studios fans! I am verry excited to share this 2 new layouts and video tutorial with you!
"Wonder" layout
This layout about one pretty girl. I used the West Plaza paper from the Courtship Lane Collection as my background paper. Very gentle scrap paper!
Wonder from Delight Set and Pretty Weeds chipboard I covered with Imagine Ink Oatmeal embossing powder.
I added a stamp Texture Circles on the tracing paper and cutted them out along the contour.
In this work I use the flower of the set Attic Charm Glitter Roses.


And here is my video tutorial showing how to make this layout. I hope you will find it useful.
Blue Fern Studios products used:

Papers:
Courtship Lane - West Plaza

Chipboards:
Delight Set 
Pretty Weeds

Embossing powders:
Oatmeal

Stamps:
Texture Circles

  Flowers:
Attic Charm Glitter Rose


"Tenderness Memories" layout
My second layout for a beautiful girl who loves to be photographed.
I used the Spring Posy paper from the Attic Charm Collection as my background paper. And a lot of romantic and magic details.
The Floral Lattice Bits chipboard was covered with mixture of Imagine Ink embossing powders in Snow and Oatmeal.


Flowers Attic Charm Glitter Rose is ideally suited for this layout.


Blue Fern Studios products used:

Papers:
Attic Charm - Spring Posy
Attic Charm - Calling Cards

Chipboards:
Floral Lattice Bits

Embossing powders:
Oatmeal
Snow

  Flowers:

Attic Charm Glitter Rose

I hope you enjoy viewing my projects. See you next time :)
Hugs, Halyna.

No comments:

Post a Comment