Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Design Team projects Wendy Scholten June

Hi everyone,
It's my turn today to show you my design team work for the month June.
I have a canvas and 2 layouts to share with you.
So let's start with the canvas:

'Heaven Sent'



I only used a small piece of paper on this canvas behind my photo, it's from the new Garden Life collection.

 I used a stencil, some modeling paste, 4 colors paint spraynand the Blue Fern Studios Forever Stamp for my background.
 I used a piece of the Quatrefoil panel, the Circle Flourish frame and the Word Heaven Sent from the Spiritually Speaking Word Set as my title.
I thougt the title matched the photo very well, she's my little angel sent from Heaven and now we're waiting for our second little angel to say hello! We are so blessed!

 I used the Stormy Skies embossing powder on all the chipboard pieces to let them stand out more.
For the flower clusters i used the  Attic Charm Daisies, Dark Tropic Lilies, a flower from an older collection and a few small ones from my own stash.

Blue Fern Studios Products used:

Papers:
- Garden Life

Chipboard:
- Quatrefoil panel
-Circle Flourish frame
-Heaven Sent from the Spiritually Speaking Word set

Embossing powder:
-Stormy skies

Stamp:
-Forever

Flowers:
-Attic Charm Daisies
-Dark tropic Lilies

Then my first layout for this month:

'Natural Beauty'

I used the Garden Life paper In Bloom paper and a small piece of the Sunrise paper behind my photo and a stencil, some moddeling paste and matching sprays.
I also used a few pieces of vellum with embossed flowers with the snow embossing powder.
 
I used the matching Rose Leaves, the  Floral Spray chipboard and for my title the Natural beauty saying from the All Natural word set. I used The Baby Pink and the Clover embossing powder which a combined with some paint.

I also used a few pieces from the matching printed chipboard set.

 I used Garden Blooms flowers and one from an older collection.

Blue Fern studios Products used:

Papers:
Garden Life: -In Bloom, Sunrise

Chipboard:
-Floral Spray
-Rose Leaves
-Natural beauty from the All Natural set

Embossing Powder:
-Snow
-Baby pink
-Clover

Flowers:
-Garden Blooms

Printed Chipboard

And my last Layout for this Month:

'Happy'

For this one i also used the Garden Life papers, Flower Bed and a piece of the Sunrise paper.
I fussy cut a few pieces of flowers from the Wallflowers paper to tuck behind my flowers
 I used the Timeless Floral Corner and the word Happy from the Happy, Heart, Love word set as my chipboard and treated them with stormy skies embossing powder and the iridescent grey on top to give it a beautiful sparkle.
 To give my background a little bit more texture i stamped a few images with the essential textures stamp. and used a piece of lace over my photo and behind my chipboard corner.
 I used a Christmas Bloom, a courtship rose and some Garden blooms.
I aso used a few pieces of the printed chipboard.

 Blue Fern Studios Products used:

Papers:
-Garden Life: Flower Bed, Sunrise, Wallflower

Chipboard:
-Timeless Floral Corner
-Happy from the Happy, Heart,Love word set

Stamp:
-Essential Textures

Embossing Powder:
-Stormy skies
-Iridescent Grey

Flowers:
-Christmas Blooms
-Gaden Blooms
-Courtship Roses


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!
Hugs wendy










No comments:

Post a Comment