Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Friends by Bev Code

Hi Blue Fern Studios fans. I am using the amazing HAPPY ACCIDENT Collection on this page.


"Friends"


Hi... Bev here today. As Fan of the Month at Blue Fern Studios I am thrilled to be able to create using layers of paper from the HAPPY ACCIDENT collection. I then stamped using WASHI STRIPS &  BLOOM & STEM stamps, HAPPY ACCIDENT chipboards and some of the newest IMAGINE INK GLITTER added sparkle to the page. I finished it off with a small cluster of SPRING FLORAL flowers. I am thrilled to be able to share with you the amazing products I used them on my project. 

This Friends page is my Grand Daughter and her little childhood friend. 


I am sharing with you how I used the  Blue Fern Studios stamps inked on to the open spaces. One I  used the newest glitter which I applied onto the glued spots around the stamped image. 

Tap off the excess glitter onto a piece of paper to collect it. You will want to save this for another project. Fold over the paper and slide the excess glitter back into the bottle for future projects.



Here is the  multi tone stamped image with the glitter applied around it. 


Using the same process as above... scatter the glitter over the glued section on the chipboard. Turn sideways over the piece of paper to tap off excess. Save the excess glitter and put back into the container.


Here is the finished chipboard piece all coloured and glittered.

In this section I also added some amazing flowers from the Blue Fern Studios collections. 


In this section I added more inked chipboard arrow words coloured with ink or copics. I stamped a border  in lower corner and also added a chipboard accent.

 Blue Fern Studios products used:


Papers
Happy Accident 'Fluke'
Happy Accident 'Fortuity'
Happy Accident 'Fate'

Chipboards
Happy Accident 
Arrow Words

Stamps
Bloom and Stem
Washi Strips

Ink
BFS Imagine Ink Glitter 'Pea Soup'
BFS Imagine Ink Glitter 'Pink Diamond'



Thanks for visiting today.... Hope to see you again next Wednesday when I get to share again with you using amazing products. 

Bev Code June Fan of the Month

1 comment:

  1. Now I'm going to have to look at the papers in my stash and ask myself where I can add glitter! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete