Wednesday, June 7, 2017

June Blue Fern Fan of the Month!

It's a new month and we are excited to announce that Bev Code is our June Blue Fern Fan of the Month.  
Bev has been a fan of Blue Fern products for a long time, and we can't wait feature her projects this month.  
Let's get to know Bev a little more:



Hi.... my name is Bev Code and I am thrilled to be the Blue Fern Studios June Fan of the month. Using Blue Fern Studios products make crafting and creating so easy. The papers are amazing along with the coordinating and matching accents, stickers, flowers and chipboards. I can't wait to share my projects this month and hopefully inspire you along the way too.

I have been crafting all my life one way or the other but started scrapping in 2009 when I was retired and had time to devote to this type of crafting. I am a married to my dear hubby Kenny for 47 years this August. I have 2 amazing and wonderful sons, Chris married to Lisa with 2 eldest Grand Daughters Alex and Sammy, and Tony married to Maria with a Grandson Jake and Grand Daughter Jules. 

Family and friends are the subjects of my crafting, along with celebrations, vacations and many nature photos. I also love to knit, crochet, sew and do needlepoint when I have time. I don't have a defined style as I love to mix it up and just go with the flow at the time. Layouts are my favourite but I make lots of cards, projects, tags and even ATC's. You may have seen me around Facebook and know that I also do sketches and publish Creative Inspiration Magazine. Creating and crafting is a great release and I use it to relax and express myself. Be sure to visit often this month when I get to share lots of projects using Blue Fern Studios fabulous products with you.  My blog is: http://beeceecreativity.blogspot.com/ 


Be sure to check back each Wednesday this month for more projects created by Bev.

7 comments:

  1. I am super happy to be here. Love being able to create using Blue Fern Studio products. Every collection and product is amazing. Hope to see you visit every Wednesday as I share more projects. Thanks Blue Fern Studio... I am honoured to be your fan for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww...congrats Bev....I am eagerly looking forward to see your beautiful projects with Blue Fern Studios products. I love and adore your work...excited to see your creations here :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete