Monday, June 26, 2017

June inspiration by Halyna Protsenko

Hello, dear Blue Fern Studios fans! It's Halyna here to share a few new layouts with you.
"Garden Memories" layout
For my first layout about my dearest friend Elena I chose Flower Bed, Sun Kissed paper from the Garden Life collection. And I added some pieces of the Calling cards paper.
I embossed the Rose Leaves chipboard piece with Butter Cup and Oatmeal embossing powders. The Leafy Rings chipboard piece is embossed with Baby Pink embossing powder. And the Chunky Words Memories chipboard piece is embossed with Iridescent Grey embossing powder.
I used the Garden Florals, Christmas Blooms, Chesterville Blooms and other flowers in my flower cluster.

Blue Fern Studios Supply List:

Paper
- Garden Life - Flower Bed
- Garden Life - Sun Kissed
- Garden Life - Calling cards

Chipboard
- Rose Leaves
- Leafy Rings
- Chunky Words - Memories

Embossing Powder
- Butter Cup
- Oatmeal
- Baby Pink
- Iridescent Grey

Flowers
- Garden Florals
- Christmas Blooms
- Chesterville Blooms

"Happy Fairy" layout
Using the Garden Life Collection I created my second layout "Happy Fairy" about my beautiful and magical friend Elena.
 I used the Garden Life papers: Sunrise, In Bloom, Snippets, Calling cards. Сhipboard element Chunky Words - Happy I covered with Imagine Ink Iridescent Grey embossing powder and chipboard element Blooming Flourishes - with Imagine Ink Baby Pink embossing powder
My flower cluster includes Chesterville Blooms and Garden Florals.

I used some pieces of the coordinate chipboard to embellish my layout.
Blue Fern Studios Supply List:

Paper
- Garden Life - Sunrise
- Garden Life - In Bloom
- Garden Life - Snippets
- Garden Life - Calling cards

Chipboard
- Blooming Flourishes
- Chunky Words - Happy

Embossing Powder
- Baby Pink
- Iridescent Grey

Flowers
- Garden Florals
- Chesterville Blooms

"Sparkle" layout
And my third layout this month is a "Sparkle" pastel layout using the Main street paper from the Courtship Lane collection as the background. This is a cute picture of beautiful girl Diana!!
Сhipboard element Déjà Vu Dangles Chippies I covered with Imagine Ink Antique Gold embossing powder. And chipboard element Winter Titles - Sparkle I covered with Imagine Ink Oatmeal embossing powder.
I used the Attic Charm Glitter Roses in my flower cluster.
Blue Fern Studios Supply List:

Paper
- Courtship Lane - Main street

Chipboard
- Déjà Vu Dangles Chippies
- Winter Titles - Sparkle

Embossing Powder
- Oatmeal
- Antique Gold

Flowers
- Attic Charm Glitter Roses

I hope you have found some inspiration. I wish you a nice day!
Hugs, Halyna.

No comments:

Post a Comment