Tuesday, June 13, 2017

June Layouts by Babi

Hi Everyone,

Today I would like to share with you a couple of projects  that I made  featuring the new Garden Life  collection.


I used  Garden Life - Sun Kissed o create my  first project, called "Blossom".


To create the background I used stencil, modeling paste and Honey embossing powder.


I covered the Natural Spring Set chipboards with watercolor paint.



And finished my project with some flowers that I "fussy cut" from Flower Bed and Snippets papers. I also used  Spring Lilies  flowers  and Printed Chipboard to decorate it.

Blue Fern Studios Supplies:

Papers:

Flower Bed
Snippets
Sun Kissed

Chipboards:
Natural Spring Set
 Printed Chipboard - Garden Life

Flowers:
Spring Lilies


Embossing Powder:
Honey
---------

Using the Garden Life Collection I created my second layout "Hello Darling". You can check the video tutorial at the end of this post.


For the main page I used Garden Life - Snippets.
Then, I used  stencil, gesso and Pearl embossing powder to create a delicate texture for the background.



I stamped the background with tattered stamp to add some contrast to the page.

Then covered with Snow embossing powder  the Ornate Frames and Blossom Branches chipboard.


I finished  with  gorgeous accents that I cut from Flower Bed and Sun Kissed papers, Blossom flower and other embellies.






Blue Fern Studios Supplies:

Papers:

Garden Life Snippets
Flower Bed
Sun Kissed

Chipboards:

Ornate Frame
Blossom Branches

Flowers:
Garden Blooms


Embossing Powder:
Snow
Pearl

Stamp:
Tattered Newsprint
------------------------
I hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping by.
Babi

No comments:

Post a Comment