Tuesday, August 8, 2017

August Inspiration by Babi

Hi Everyone,

Today it's my turn to share with you my new projects using gorgeous Wanderlust and Amber & Apricot collections.

For the first, I used Memento and Pacific Coast papers for a project which I named "Fun Times".


To add texture, I used stencil and Distress on the main paper. Then, I stamped a few images  with  Departure Stamp.


The Natural Frame chipboard was covered with Snow Embossing Powder.


I used Lace 4,  Spring Lilies and Wanderlust Printed Chipboard to decorate the rest of the layout.


I finished the layout by adding microbeads, gesso and other embellies. 

Blue Fern Studios Supplies:

Papers:

Pacific Ocean

Memento


Chipboads:

Wanderlust Printed Chipboard
Natural Frame

Flowers:
Spring Lilies

Embossing Powder:
Snow

Stamps:
Tattered Newsprint 

Lace 4
------------------------


For my second project I decided to create a layout called "Unforgetable".

The background was created by gluing  Road Trip and Lakeside paper,  also from the Wanderlust collection. 

Then, I added some texture with stencil, modeling paste, watercolor paint  and Tattered Newsprint stamp.  


To create the layers, I used Ocean Voyage and Calling Cards PapersThen, proceed to emboss the the Fading Bloom and Grid Pieces chipboards with  Avocado and Snow embossing powder. 


Afterwards, I added some gel and seedlings Twing and Green Leaf.


To finish the project, I used flowers from Apricot Blooms, Wanderlust Lilies and Chesterville Blooms. 


Blue Fern Studios Supplies:

Papers:

Ocean Voyage
Lakeside
Road Trip
Calling Cards
Memento

Chipboads:
Fading  Bloom
Grid Pieces 

Flowers:
Chesterville Blooms
Wanderlust Lilies
Chesterville Blooms

Embossing Powder:
Snow
Avaocado

Stamps:
Tattered Newsprint

Seedlings:
Twig
Green Leaf

------------------------

I decided to finish my monthly inspiration with two cute cards from the new collection Amber & Apricot.  I trully love this collection and so far it is one of my favorite: very girly, delicate and with a hint of Fall. 

I used Flora, Birdsong and Joyful papers to create my first card.  Then, I added some texture with stencil and modeling paste. 


I added Lace 6Apricot Blooms and some leaves that I die cut with Ocean Voyage paper (Wanderlust collection).  

This beautiful title is a stamp called Sweet Titles (Amber & Apricot) that I heat embossed with Antique Gold

------------------------

On my second card I used  Tweet MelodySunny Disposition, Flora, and Joyful papers. 


Then, I decorated it with some leaves and flowers that I "fussy cut" from Flora paper. Next, I added some Apricot Blooms (it's a must have) and this gorgeous title is from Amber and Apricot Printed Chipboard. 


Blue Fern Studios Supplies for both cards:

Papers:
Ocean Voyage
Flora
Birdsong
Tweet Melody
Joyful
Sunny Disposition

Chipboads:
Amber & Apricot Printed 

Flowers:
Apricot Blooms

Embossing Powder:
Antique Gold

Stamps:
Sweet Titles

Seedlings:
Twig
Green Leaf

Lace:
Lace 6
------------------------

I hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping by.









1 comment:

  1. I love how those scrapbook pages came out! I'm not much of a card person, but those are adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete