Tuesday, August 22, 2017

August inspiration by Wendy Scholten

Hi all,
Today's my turn on the Blue Fern Studios Blog with my projects for August.


This is my firts layout called:

'Happy'




I used the Wanderlust collection, the Pacific Coast paper on the background and a piece of the Memento paper on top. I also used a piece of the Roadtrip paper behind my photo.
A piece of lace 3 used to cover the seem.
 I also cut out some flowers from the lace 4 to tuck behind my flower clusters.
 I embossed the Swallow border with Snow embossing powder and cut it in pieces to fit my photo and the word Happy with the Sand and Sea embossing powder.
 For the flowers i used the Wanderlust Lilies and some of my own stash.
Blue Fern Studio's products used:

Papers: Wanderlust
-Memento
-Pacific Coast
-Road trip

Chipboard:
-Happy from the Chunky words set
-Swallow Border

Embossing powders:
-Snow
-Sand and Sea

Lace:
-3
-4

Flowers:
-Wanderlust Lilies


My second layout:

'Nature's playground'

I also used the Wanderlust collection for this layout.
I used the Ocean Voyage paper and a small piece of the Roadtrip paper behind my photo.
For my background i used a stencil and moddeling paste as well as some color sprays.
I cut a piece of lace and placed it behind my photo.

I embossed the Hot Cocoa embossing powder for my Nature's Playground title that i cut in half.
The Oatmeal embossing powder for the Leaf Swirled Frame and the Avocado embossing powder for the Fern Leaves.
 I also used the Late Winter Lilies and the Heartland Blossoms.
Blue Fern studios products used:

Papers:
-Ocean Voyage
-Roadtrip

Chipboard:
-Nature's playground
-Fern Leaves
-Leaf Swirled frame

Embossing Powder:
-Snow
-Avocado
-Hot Cocoa

Lace:
-4

Flowers:
-Late Winter Lilies
-Heartland Blossoms

And my last one this month:

'Happy Moment'

I used the new Amber and Apricot Collection.
For the background i used the Chapters paper and tore the Birdsong paper a bit so you can see the background. I also used 2 sets of stamps, the Honey Bits and the Sweet titles to give my background a bit more texture.
 I embossed the Happy Moment ( i cut it out of the frame) with the Hot Cocoa embossing powder and the Krystals Frame small with the Glistening sand embossing powder.
I also used a few pieces of the printed chipboard.
 For the flower clusters i used the new Apricot Blooms and the Fresh Florals.
Blue Fern Studios Products used:

Papers:
-Chapters
-Birdsong

Chipboard:
-Krystals Frame Small
-Happy moment
-Printed Chipboard

Embossing powder:
-Glistening Sand
-Hot Cocoa

Stamps:
-Honey Bits
-Sweet titles

Flowers:
-Apricot Blooms
-Fresh Florals

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!
Hugs wendy






No comments:

Post a Comment