Wednesday, March 28, 2018

March inspiration by Vera Shelemekh

Hello Blue Fern Studios fans!
I'm in a very lilac mood this month and keep on making layouts for my wedding album.
Now here is what I'm going to ispire you with...

The first project is a mix of Remnants papers on the background and In the Mood fussy cut roses
 The chipboard is embossed by Antique gold powder.
 The sentiments stamps fit perfectly
 I'm a great fan of fussy cutting and layering.
 And I never forget to add seedlings in the end of each project.
And a couple of lilies as I've already mentioned that I'm in the lilac mood today))

Blue Fern Studios products used:
 
Papers:
Remnants -  Callaway 
Remnants - Westfield 
In the Mood - Ecstatic
 
Embossing powder:
Antique gold
Icicle
 
Seedlings
Mauve
Flowers:
Harvest lilies
 
Stamps:
 Wedding Sentiments
Sweet titles

---------------------
The other layout is really tener and sweet. How I love the Blissful paper from In the Mood collection. There are so many ideas in my head with this heart shape.
 The chipboard frames are covered with Icicle Embossing powder and Gold glitter

 The green ribbon and a piece of lace make the layout very soft.


Papers:
In the Mood - Ecstatic
In the Mood - Blissful

Chipboards:
In the mood printed chipboard
 
Embossing powder:
Icicle
 
Glitter:
Vintage gold
 
Seedlings
Gold nugget
Flowers:
Apricot blooms
 
Stamps:
 Wedding Sentiments

Lace:
Lace 5
 ---------------------
And my traditional off the page project is dedicated this month to the pending Easter.
This is a small basket for eggs. The basket is made of raw chipboard and covered with the wonderful Deja Vu paper


Late winter lilies embelish the basket and suport my lilac mood.



Papers:
Deja Vu
    
Seedlings
Gold nugget
Flowers:
Late winter Lilies
----------
 
 
I wish all Blue Fern Studios fans a happy Easter and see you in April ;)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment