Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Floral Wreath Layout



Today is the day for my first blog post here at Blue Fern Studios. I am really excited to be a part of this adventure together with Leslie, Michele and all the girls in the designteam. Blue Fern Studios offers the most beautiful and elegant chipboards out there and I am proud to be designing with them.

My name is Camilla Ekman and I live in Sweden together with my husband and two children. I have been scrapping for a few years and developed a kind of romantic style where I use a lot of flowers and swirls and stuff. I love to photograph and scrapbooking is a perfect way of using those photos. I like the creativity and scrapbooking is a way for me to relax from work. I work fulltime as a montessori teacher.

My family and I love to spend time with friends and love to travel. When I am home not scrapping, I read books and listen to a lot to music. 

My blog is Camillas lilla sida.

This is my first layout for Blue Fern Studios and what's more appropriate than a layout of me saying I am ready for 2013. 


For this layout I have used the gorgeous Floral Wreath. First I applied a layer of Distress Crackle Paint (tattered rose) and then dabbed some white gesso here and there. To finish it off I inked the edges with charcoal ink.


Thanks for stopping by! Check in tomorrow for more inspiration!

12 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Camilla! Love your use of this frame and how you used the paint and gesso. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I need to try these products...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear Camilla! What a stunning layout! I love all the crackle detail and beautiful blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Camilla, this is gorgeous! I sure love the way you have altered the chipboard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Camilla! beautiful beautiful punchwork and pretty clusters, absolutely love your chippie treatment. Delish pink crackle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Camilla, this is so beautiful! I love the way you've used that beautiful frame, so pretty!! Gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful texture work on the pretty frame.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Camilla, I am such a fan of yours and alwasy walk away from your art with a feeling of lightheartedness. cant wait to see more of your vision with Blue Fern.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Camilla, this is just so romantic and beautiful- love the wonderful crackle texture on the frame- so pretty and your color scheme is just amazing :D~!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What a difference the chipboard pieces make to a layout. Lovely and would love to win

    ReplyDelete
  12. Camilla, this is amazing layout, love the colors, very romantic!

    ReplyDelete