Monday, March 25, 2013

Two cards and a notebook with Irina Gerschuk

Hi there, my dear scrapbook friends!
It's Irina with you today and I'm super excited to show my new projects using the BFS products)))

Му first project is a birthday card:
I used "Organic Vine" here as a central element:
Covered it with white embossing powder and then added puff effect. After I glued it to the paper I added some micro beads:

BFS "Organic Vine" (model 074516):
Organic Vine

My second project is a shabby card:
I used "Calligraphic Border", "Symphony Border" and "Heart Set" here:
I painted the heart with whip paint, glued an angel to it and added different pearls. After all I added a thick layer of glossy accent on the pearls to make it looks like an all-in-one piece:
The "Calligraphic Border" and the "Symphony Border" I covered with white opaque  embossing powder:
The BFS pieces I used here:
"Calligraphic Border" (model 074363)
Calligraphic Border

"Symphony Border" (model 074530)
Symphony Border

"Heart Set" (model 074417)
Heart Set

And the last project is a handmade notebook:
I used "Blooming Flourish" here:
Cowered it with white cradle paint:

The BFS "Blooming Flourish" (model 074509)
Blooming Flourish (2)

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a nice week)))
Irina

my blog: http://irinagerschuk.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

  1. What an amazing job, stylish and beautiful! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Шикарно!!! Ира, как всегда, изящество и мастерство прям сочиться из твоих работ. Не перестаю восхищаться!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Irina, your work is just exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards and note book! Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creations are heavenly, Irina!!! So elegant and very very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE proejcts Irina! I particularly like the second card, absolutely divine with the pearl-filled heart. You certainly know how to work the elegant and exquisite style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Очень красиво ВСЕ!ВСЕ!ВСЕ!

    ReplyDelete