Wednesday, November 13, 2013

2 November cards

Hello everyone! This is Frau_Muller sharing my newest projects using Blue Fern Studios chipboards. This month I have a few different cards to share with you.
First one is vintage card.
I used distress crackle paint and gold microspheres to make chipboard pieces more vintage


 I used Leafy Page Accents

Leafy Page Accents - Click Image to Close 

Heart Set

Heart Set 


My second project is freestyle zippy card.


I used spray Ayeeda Mist and black pigma micron  to make chipboard pice more fun.

I used Bits of Honey

Bits of Honey 

This is all from me for today! Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. wow I love those hearts! And the bits of honey! Need them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Tasha... I love them both, they are so different. The gold on the first one is gorgeous and the lovely colours of the second one are fresh and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both these cards! Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete