Saturday, April 26, 2014

2 layouts and card by Yuko

Hello!Everyone.Yuko here!
The season of a beautiful cherry tree passed Japan.
Many beautiful flowers bloom now.Going out is a season becoming happy from now on!

Today,I introduce 2 layouts and a card.


【Tresure the MOMENT】
The photograph of the dress which took in commemoration of
 2-year-old birthday of my daughter
I wanted to do it this way since I saw a chair of this paper!
A daughter sat down on a chair in just right ! !!





After the cardboard of the title applying gesso,
 and having colored it in ink, I painted with a glossy accent.

 This paper of  Blue Fern Studios  is  very beautiful !

 It was good to my image.







【TIMELESS Beauty】
This is my most favorite photo  in this SAKURA(cherry tree)season 
.I feel the growth that it has seen a daughter running 
in the spirit of the beautiful cherry trees.





I was cut out from the paper delicate pattern.


Used  distress enbossing powder ( Renger)for this chip board.(Memory Frames)





【BEAUTY】
I used the frame of handmade for this card.
The texture is attached with modeling paste. 



Please visit my blog to see  more details.
Thank you for looking!


Yuko


<Blue Fern studios Products>

habby Brick Bits
Vintage keys
 Treasure the Moment
Flutter Page Dangle
Petite Windows
Memory Frames

Blue Fer Garden  Timeless /parlour /calling cards /singnature



6 comments:

  1. Yuko, I love how you placed the cut out picture on the old vintage chair. So very Creative you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your romantic style my dear
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pages Yuko, my favourite has to be little daughter in the chair too!

    ReplyDelete