Saturday, April 5, 2014

March Sketch Challenge Winners!

It's time to announce the prize winner and Top 3 Features for our March Sketch Challenge!

We had 15 beautiful entries last month and we appreciated each and every last one :)

Here is the chipboard prize pack that was up for grabs last month:


And our luck winner is................................

Frezja!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to you! Please email me {erin@bluefernstudios.com} within 7 days to claim your prize!!

Now, our Top 3 Features:

Amaya

Irina Gerschuk

Buffy Burnside

Thank-you to our fabulous features and to everyone who played along with us last month!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for noticing my project, ladies))) I'm really happy!
    And congrats to all other winners)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners. The entries are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooow :)) amazing!!! I am very happy!! thanks!! I sent e-mail:))

    ReplyDelete