Monday, August 24, 2015

August projects & Video tutorial by Marilyn

Hi everyone!!  Marilyn  here with you today  to share two projects and a video tutorial using the beautiful Frolic collection.

DREAM

I recently traveled to Colombia to give workshops in a scrapbooking event in this country.  It was a wonderful experience and I want to make an album with all these lovely memories from the different places that I've been visited and here's my first page with a lovely memory with three new friends..I'm with the other two  teachers and the owner of the event.
I selected the Graduated Squares chipboards to create the design in my page.   You will see all the work process of this page in my video tutorial that I hope you  find some inspiration! :)

My title the word "Dream" that I applied stickels  but I can't captured the "frost"effect with the camera.

I love the Bird Ornaments and I applied stickles, too.


Blue Fern Studios Products Used:
Frolic collection: Amoroso paper
Chipboards:
Graduated Squares
Bird Ornaments
Dream- word


and the video tutorial...Enjoy it!!! :)




 LIFETIME
For my second project I worked a page  without lot of layers just more simple like I want my life lately, it is a photo that hubby took me a week ago while I was celebrating my birthday and although isn't a perfect photo I wanted to document. I'm celebrating and enjoying everything lately, a new day, the new opportunities, the little things in life...
I selected the calling cards papers...I just love it!!! and to complete my design I chose the beautiful Royal Monarch chipboards.
My title is from the Chunky words chipboard...the lifetime word that I gave a coat of gesso then I applied two colors of embossing powder in rose and white and I did the same technique to the butterflies, too.

I embossed  with the Journey stamp around my photo  .


Blue Fern Products Used:
Frolic collection: Calling Cards
Chipboards:
Royal Monarch
Chunky Words


Thanks for stopping by...Until next time!!
Have a great day!!xx

Marilyn Rivera


2 comments:

  1. Marilyn,
    Two beautiful layouts - I love them both. Your designs are always wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are always so gorgeous! You are very talented and your artwork is always so inspirational!!

    ReplyDelete