Monday, December 12, 2016

Vintage Christmas cards...

Hello! If you are in the process to make your Christmas cards and you are thinking how to make them without much dimension and easy to mail, I'm going to share with you four cards that I made thinking in those two things. I worked with the Vintage Christmas 2 collection.

 Merry Christmas-card #1
This collection are so beautiful that you don't need much to create a cute card. I just cut out some of the image and around the design to make my scene. I added textures with a stencil with  gel medium and glitter.

I added lace and a bow of twine for a Shabby Chic look.
 Jolly-card #2
Here I worked the background with lot of textures, I made white paint splatter to create a snow effect. I cut out the adorable image is from one of the papers and  I tear the white paper to recreate the snow and make my scene.

The title Jolly is from the Holidays cards paper.

I worked the background  with white paint splatters and added textures with gel medium, glitter and a stencil. The adorable image of  Santa and the flowers were cut  from the papers. 



I framed the card with lace and added one flowers from  the new soft blooms.
 A Merry Christmas- card#4
In this card I painted the chipboard with distress ink to create a colorful village, I combined the colors with the paper. I also tear the white paper to create the snow hills effect.
I used modeling paste with a stencil to create the snow effect.

I hope you find inspiration to create cards without dimension.  Thanks for stopping by..until next time!

Marilyn Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment